Saturday, March 12, 2016

Progress?

Original Post: Friday, February 12, 2010
Well, maybe it is progress.  Tigger now will come out from under the bed while I’m in the room.  She still won’t let me near her and runs away if I seem to be taking notice of her.  She has even been known to sneak out of my room to look around.  I’ve even heard her meow! Just a quiet little squeak. 

On the other hand, Rusty has a lovely sweet quiet voice. He doesn’t really chirp like a Maine Coon.  He finds workdays very difficult.  He would rather play than eat, and gets upset when I leave in the morning.  He loves the days I sleep in so long as I get up and give him some breakfast.  He certainly isn’t as good an alarm cat as Ella, but he won’t let me sleep past 9am.  

    He has a basket full of toys, and has adopted Ella’s favorite feather on a string as one of his faves.  But he REALLY loves to play with Q-Tips.  Strange cat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment