Saturday, March 12, 2016

D-Day (January 15, 2010)

Original Post: Saturday, January 16, 2010
Friday after work, I went to "collect" the cats. Thankfully, most of the family was there to help. 
Rusty: no problem. They picked him up and carried him upstairs. 

Tigger - not so much. Preliminary attempts to catch her led to a bad scratch and deep bite, She was so fat, that I couldn't scruff her! I just couldn't get a good grip, and she fought like she was gonna die. 


I donned the welding gloves. And she bit right through them. With help from the 6'5" tall guy, we finally got her into the carrier. Upside down. But contained. He got scratched, and I was bitten in both hands. I locked the two of them in the bathroom, and started on the unpleasant task of cleaning up my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment