Saturday, March 12, 2016

Too Small...

Original Post: Thursday, February 24, 2011
You would think that by now they would have figured this cat bed thing out. I guess not. 

Anniversary update (only a little late)
Tigger is still alive despite the vet’s predictions that she wasn’t going to live very long.  She’s doing very well.  She’s drinking less water than before. but still more than she should be.  I put it down to good food with little or no carbohydrates.  The KD diet didn’t work for Silverfeet - I wish I’d found the Blue Buffalo food back then. 
    She doesn’t do much more than sleep and eat, but I can occasionally coax her to play.  Unfortunately, my 2 week vacation set us back to square one and she is back to being skittish.  I can pet her, but she won’t come sit on my lap any more.  
Patience. 
Rusty has stabilized at a hefty 16 pounds, with just a little bit of fat under the fur.  He’s very frisky, and likes to chase Tigger around.  But she’s not having it.  

Ella is very happy in her new home.  The people who adopted her were scared to get a new pet because of their sorrow at losing a cherished dog.  But they are very glad that they took in Ella, and have even adopted another 2 cats for her to play with. 

Happy Cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment