Saturday, March 12, 2016

Dream

Original Post: Sunday, September 9, 2012
I had a dream - a last dream before waking - vivid and clear in 3 out of 5 senses. 
I was sitting in my Jeep, and Tigger was sitting on the seat next to me.  She was sleek and svelte, her tail was full length, her eyes brilliant green.  She was purring, and I pet her just as I would any other cat - and her fur was soft as silk. 

And that was it.  
There are some problems with this reality.  Other than the utter impossibility of her purring or my casually petting her, the Jeep has bucket seats - not a bench seat - so she couldn’t be sitting next to me.  And I would never drive the cats in the Jeep except as a last resort.  


But there she was, the perfect and happy cat that I never knew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment