Saturday, March 12, 2016

A tale of two tails

Original Post Date: Monday, January 11, 2010
Ella, my Foster Cat at the time 

I'm not a blogger.  But, I decided that I would post this up here so that 
1. I can keep track of events, 
2. I don't have to email everyone with news. Everyone who wants an update can get it.
3. I can show photos at work.

January 10, 2010: freezing cold and foggy day, Mom & I take Ella up to Petaluma to her new home.  She is SO much more relaxed in a home rather than at the Adoption Fairs (where she hissed, and bit strangers).  She wandered around the room and is friendly, even in a strange home.    
When Ella was done exploring the room, she jumped up on Flo's lap and started purring.  Flo is just wonderful, and obviously knows how to handle animals.  I have a very good feeling that my sweet Bella Ella will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment