Saturday, March 12, 2016

Getting Tiggy with it...

Original Post: Friday, January 29, 2010



Thursday: Well, not much luck on the Tigger front.  
I tried feeding her under the bed and providing a covered bed for her to hide in, but she won’t come out from under the bed.  After a frustrating half hour trying to get her out, I gave up and just cleaned up the mess.

Friday:  tried again to flush her out without luck.  Well, with Barry’s help, we got her out, but she went under the computer table and we couldn’t get her into the bathroom.  So, poor girl, her food and water are now next to the litter box in the bathroom.  If she wants to eat or drink, she can use the box at the same time.  I have sat and talked to her, but I don’t think I’m getting anywhere.  I hope I can get her back in the bathroom soon.  


The only problem is at night, when Rusty insists on sleeping on the bed with me, he goes in and eats her food.  He’s supposed to be on a diet too.  During the day, he doesn’t seem to mind being shut out of my room, but I think he misses Tigger.  He tries to visit her under the bed, but he just doesn’t fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment