Wednesday, August 4, 2021

What this is

I started a blog as Notes on Facebook, then moved to my old Mindspring page, but had to stop because I ran out of room.  Later, I moved it to my GDrive page, but updates were really difficult. So now, I'm trying Blogger.  We will see if I can get it to work. 

Originally, the blog was to document the acquisition of my 2 cats from my downstairs neighbor (and the trauma that involved). But, now I want to add more: about cats, science, Jeeps, and other topics where I want to do longer posts than FB will allow.  And now, you can add comments. 

Rant: 
Blogger is NOT user friendly, and has no way pin a post to the top.  Stupid.  Even more stupid, no shortcut links to the Archive, top of bottom.  Sorry.  This post has to stay dated in the future to stay at the top.  All the other dates in the Archive are the post dates.  Not the original dates.  Sorry. 
Rant over.

UPDATE
The website is back up.  Try www.ellenjeep.com.  Yep, my very own domain name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment